Tuesday, May 26, 2015

F.O.S. Fashion Frame Inventor LOOKING FORWARD TO SUMMER BLOCKBUSTERS BUT ...

Feeling chewed up like JAWS lately. Do you believe it was 40 years ago when JAWS made us petrified of every single body of water ....including all household pools. Truly looking forward to seeing the incredible special affects in Jurassic World, Avengers:Age of Ultron, Mad Max:Fury Road, MINIONS, Tomorrowland, Insidious-Chapter 3 & many more that are not mentioned. This journey I'm on with my F.O.S.( Freedom Of Speech TM) Fashion Frame INVENTION can really get the best of your " psyche'". I'll be direct, it gets frustrating & depressing trying to beat down doors TO SELL YOUR DREAM & VISION. The catch is that with all this world's connectivity - it really is hard to REALLY CONNECT TO PEOPLE WHEN IT IS IMPORTANT. Our world is full of so much fluff, we are all losing touch with necessary simplicity. I don't expect my invention to be loved by all ( maybe I do ) but trying to just SHARE it with the right connectors is crazy. I promise not to make this all sound cynical but think about these observations that I've honestly learned since my F.O.S. Fashion Frame invention. I am all for progress & innovation but feel like we are really losing touch with humanity, & simple thinking. My heart believes the F.O.S. Fashion Frame can bring FUN & individual thinking that seems to be brushed over & ignored. I realize F.O.S. is a BRAND NEW MINDSET ... is it too much effort for people "to think"  of WEARING , what they like or want to display a message they actually want to share? If only we had a human being in charge of earth because we are all aware of these observations but due to everyone's priorities ... The next generation just inherits the mess . Think about this ... We know how rapidly our population is growing but we are creating efficiency needing less people . Is that necessary & smart? So CEO's only reek  the rewards? Our supermarkets are 3/4 full of over abundance of the same competitive products full of chemicals, knowing obesity, autism & so many other things have some connection. We expect water shortages around the world ... Just in USA - CA. has future problem but other states are wasting water daily. We as a global society still has world hunger but also daily waste food without batting an eye. We are all so globally connected but can't reach anyone by phone with many of the largest companies in the world. I can never forget getting an immediate response back acknowledging my message was received but stating, there is no guarantee it will be read. Say what? Just attended a great conference eMerge Americas Conference that I enjoyed so much .... But saw that VIRTUAL REALTY INVENTIONS will be very prevalent in our lives ... who needs human interaction anymore if we can be in places without being there, feeling sensations with clothing ( literally feeling  same sensations as if u are having sex but remember you are by yourself LOL). I really enjoyed the movie I saw last weekend EX MACHINA but ROBOTS will also be a major part of our environment & everyday experience .... Who needs human people who " can think " & talk back to you , right? ... And let's not forget about cars that need less HELP FROM  HUMANS ? The point I am trying to make is that WE AS A GLOBAL SOCIETY NEED TO STOP & STEP BACK  ... Because I believe most of us would agree that imbalance of even good things can make things GO BAD . To think decades ago ... Who would have even imagined that CYBER ATTACKS/ DESTRUCTION is just behind a NUCLEAR WAR for being potentially the most destructful. HACKING IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. I have to admit to one more thing... This post was some therapy for me because I've been feeling very discouraged that something that can truly be good for society...  our youth using their creativity, a new venue for expression that can be easily universal since images have no language barriers ... Giving the INDIVIDUAL a voice in anything they may want to display or share that will really look cool because our RESOURCES AVAILABLE NOW... Are incredible. I am tired of us all speaking about the 99% who are getting screwed but us as a society doing little to help the situation. I know I'm a dreamer ... But all I'm trying to do is PLANT A SEED , let the people do the right thing & finally participate & take action IF THEY WANT TO. The F.O.S. Fashion Frame may be simple but I believe it can have extreme power & influence that can cause some good in this world. Oops! Must run to work. Hope you all don't think I'm sounding too cynical - just enjoying & appreciating my FREEDOM OF SPEECH & EXPRESSION. F.O.S. STRONG! 

1 comment: